Friday, September 11, 2009

A few days back, i am super happy.
Cos there's good news for me.
I cant wait till xmas.
i even tell my mum, no overseas holiday year end.

Now, i am angry and worry.
I know i quite sick, but i think even anyone hear this news will get worry.
Just hope everything will go smoothly.

Back to my project,
finally i find a helper to help me, my beloved lee kuen.
She willing to help me. YEAH =))
Whenever i going to get mad or have any problems, she will always the one who help me solve.
Love her forever.
Finally i touch on my project. At least, there is something in the word doc.

I do really want my holiday to extend so that i able to go Korea.
Recently i saw one Korea trip package sound good.
Now, the only country i want to go is Korea.
They have the MIDNIGHT SHOPPING MALL.
I can shop till midnight in the shopping mall.
Thinking of not to sleep and go shopping, the feeling is great.
I dont like to eat Korea food.
If i am going Korea, i dont mind eating Korea Ramen everyday =)

Left few weeks for me to slack and play.
I really need to plan my days.
If not, till the end i cant finish my project.
I am going to be MAD soon or later.

Pray hard to let me finish my project and stop slacking!

No comments: